Thursday, July 21, 2011

I need some quick friend advice!?

So these 2 girls were never my best friends, but I was their best friend. For Christmas, one of them gave me and the other girl this present to go ice skating. (It's sorta a big deal...the closest indoor rink from where I live is 2 hours) And we're going tomorrow. I was super excited at Christmas time but now...not so much. I've been noticing these things that may seem judgmental, and ARE judgmental, but I just can't stand it. Well for starters, these girls aren't the flirty type, so when I casually flirt with someone, they get really mad and were like "You were all over him." Second, they think I wear way too much makeup, when honestly...I just wear foundation, blush, bronzer, mascara, and a little eye shadow. And it's all natural-looking. So, pretty much what I'm saying is...I'm a lot girlier than they are, and they're being pretty judgmental about it. What should I do to have a good time tomorrow without being rude, but still being myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment