Monday, July 18, 2011

How long do you ladies take to do your makeup?

I take about 15 minutes for doing my makeup. First, I wash my face and put on moisterizer and chapstick. Then, I start putting on some eye primer, and then slowly move on to my face primer. Then, I start concealing my dark circles, and any blemishes that I have. After that, I put on some foundation. I like to put on my powder right after. Then, I put on some blush on my upper cheek. Next, I suck in the cheeks and apply my bronser. After i'm all done with my face makeup, I move onto my eye makeup. First I apply eyeshadow. & this takes alot of time. I like to have everything even and smoothen out. That's why I take my time and use different brushes for different things. After the eyeshadow, I do my eyeliner. I always put pencil eyeliner on my top and bottom lid first . After that, I put on liquid eyeliner or gel eyeliner on my top lid, on top of the pencil eyeliner. I like to switch up the types of eyeliner I use each day. So one day, I might be wearing liquid eyeliner, and the next, I might be wearing gel eyeliner. Then, I fill in my eyebrows. After that, I like to curl my eyelashes and put on eyelash primer. While the primer is drying, I like to use my eyelash brush and brush out any clumps of primer. Then, I apply mascara and then brush it out when its drying. After that is all done, I apply some lipliner. Then slower fill it in some a little bit of lipstick. After that, the lipstick makes my lips a little dry, so I add some lipgloss on it. & then there I go. I'm ready to head out. Hope I helped.! :).

No comments:

Post a Comment