Wednesday, July 20, 2011

General AKA membership in Jacksonville/Orange Park Florida?

I have wanted to be an AKA since I was a young girl. I currently attend Kaplan University (on-line) and of course they do not have a chapter. I am in Jacksonville Florida and there is a graduate chapter here. I did contact the President of the chapter to inquire about general membership and events, and then was told by an AKA member that that was a big no no! The member informed me that graduate chapters are by invitation only and should not be solicited. I am still interested, but I have no clue on the proper way to present myself to the graduate chapter and when I search the for events I can’t seem to find any...... if there are any suggestions for me, I would be very grateful…..

No comments:

Post a Comment