Thursday, July 21, 2011

How do I inquire on fixing a broken laptop? (HP, Pavillion dm4)?

Alright, so I broke my laptop, an HP, Pavilion dm4, recently. What happened was that the hinges of the laptop kept getting stuck and one of them eventually broke off. So the laptop was unevenly closing. So I took of the other hinge, for evenness. Little did I know, that they have tons of wires that they hide INSIDE the hinges. So, eventually after closing and opening a laptop with no hinges for about a week, one of the wires broke in half, and now the whole screen is discolored an you can't even see anything. It's terrible, I have to use my upstairs computer now, and it's summer so it's hot upstairs, so please, how do I fix this? Can I contact HP and get it replaced? Unfortunately I do not have the receipt for the laptop, but I have all the packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment