Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good drugstore foundation to cover acne and redness?

I have mild to moderate acne, but from the dermatologist acne treatments my skin has gotten very red. I know foundation isn't going to really help it go away, but i'm so embarrassed by the redness. I've never worn foundation before and I don't really want to waste my money trying to find one that wont break me up. My skin is oily, but flaky hard to explain if you haven't gone on acne creams before. I know all about oil free, but I don't know what kinds to get. I also have VERY pale skin. Like albino (not literally) so not sure what brands will match me at there lightest. If you know about any foundations/concealers/powders whatever to cover the redness please share. Don't preach about not wearing foundation because if could break me out more. If you have experience with BAD skin and wearing makeup that doesn't harm it tell all. I'm willing to spend out of drugstores if I must. Though that can be expensive if I really like it. Hope someone can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment