Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can you own a Saarloos wolfhound or czechoslovakian wolfdog in the United States?

I have been very interested in both of these breeds. More so the saarloos wolfhound than the czw but it seems as if the saarloos is near impossible to obtain. I have read just about as many pros and cons about both the species that one can read and have some unanswered questions. Being from South Carolina I would like to know if the weather here would be too much for these breeds. Also I haven't found a clear answer to wether or not you can legally own one in the U.S. I have read how they may be banned in some states due to there wolf cross. If so what states are they banned in? Finally if anyone can find a breeder for these dogs it would help a lot. I don't mind if I have to have it flown to the states or have to go get it myself. I just would like to see a website or contact a breeder to inquire about it more. thanks and I hope you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment