Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm 17 years old and want to lose weight please help!?

I want to lose weight soooo bad. I am 30 pounds overweight and have been so for 2 years. I started working out for a couple of months but left it due to the insignificant amount of food I was consuming which led me to become very weak. The reason why I haven't been able to adhere to a constant workout schedule is because I simply do not know what to eat! I need a sufficient workout plan that will keep me sustained until I shed at least 20-25 pounds. It is obvious one will not be able to lose weight if they gorge on junk food and then runs a mile. I asked my doctor but apparently my health-plan does not cover a workout/diet regimen. Can someone who is knowledgeable in the dietician area please give me a general diet plan? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment